Junior Account – Coeur d'Alene, ID
Great Floors Corporate, in beautiful downtown Coeur d'Alene is looking for a Junior Accountant to join our Financial team. The right candidate must have an Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Summary/Objective The Junior Accountant position is responsible for assisting the finance department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization. This position reports to the Controller.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reconciling GL accounts, and bank accounts.
- Journal entry preparation and entry.
- Assist the Controller in preparing accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Report to the Controller the finances of the organization.
- Establish records of accounts and input entries into to proper accounts.
- Document and ensure proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Other financial projects as delegated by the Controller or CFO.
- Excel Skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Financial Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
Background check is mandatory. 401K, medical, dental and vision offered. Great Floors will advertise for all job openings for employment at www.greatfloors.com and will comply with EEO Standards.
EEO Statement Great Floors shall recruit, hire, train and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, military service, disability or veterans of the Vietnam era status, handicaps or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. All other personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, Company sponsored training, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and return from layoff, shall be administered without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, military service, disability or veterans of the Vietnam era status, handicaps, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.