Retail Sales Associate – Federal Way, WA
Our Federal Way location is seeking a highly motivated professional Retail Sales Person. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years experience in the home design, building and/or flooring industry AND a strong sales track record. Unlimited income potential with the support of business expenses. This is an opportunity to work for a reputable flooring company with the strongest buying power in the Western US.
To greet, engage and consult customers on their flooring needs, be their trusted flooring advisor. To listen to the customer, identify a solution for their flooring needs, consummate a sale and take payment for that sale per established credit policy. To facilitate all communications, logistics and other transaction items on an order, regardless of type or size, so as to insure total customer satisfaction. To grow retail business via relationship development and follow-up. To prospect for business opportunities: Referrals, Real Estate Agents, Owner Builders, Re-modelers, Insurance and Restoration, Leads and Past Customers. Meet or exceed company’s established standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Project a pleasant, engaging and helpful persona and attitude
* Work in a team oriented office / sales and warehouse environment
* Willing to work schedule established by the manager and weekends
* Develop an understanding of the company, accounting and credit policy and job management
* Support and leverage company’s strengths in product offerings, policies and procedures in place
* Organized and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Maintain a code of conduct, dress, appearance and language as listed in Great Floor’s employee manual so as show a professional company image
* Be a team player, treat all peers equally with equal attention to needed functions and with respect
* Be willing to help and consummate a sale of any size
* Be willing to “Do It, Do It Right, Do It Right Now”
* Must be willing to hold yourself accountable for your own performance and openly admit personal mistakes
* Must demonstrate effective problem solving skills
* Must be willing to teach and assist others to improve systems and processes
* Need to be driven to perform and always trying to improve personal performance
* Must be open and willing to attend all training classes offered
* Treat all suppliers and vendors with honesty, respect and integrity for the good of the overall team. Do what you say, when you said, say what you do.
* Under promise and over deliver
* Basic Computer skills including Outlook
* Above average math and communication skills (percentages, fractions, decimals, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
* Ethical Conduct.
* with service issues and claims resolution
* Ethical Conduct.
Background check is mandatory. 401K, medical, dental and vision offered.